Have you been looking for leasing consultants in Milton Keynes but don’t know where to start your search or what to look for? We have some top tips to help you so that you can get the best advice without having to worry.
What is a Leasing Consultant?
A leasing consultant is someone that is a specialist in property rental and works as an intermediary between tenants, landlords and other stakeholders such as property management companies. They work to rent properties out to tenants, negotiate leases and provide ongoing support to ensure the effective maintenance and renewal of leases. Their job is a careful balancing act to ensure that all parties are happy and requires complex skills and attributes for them to be successful.
How Do I Find the Right Leasing Consultants in Milton Keynes?
There are a number of skills that you should look for when trying to find the right leasing consultant to support you. These include someone that:
- Knows the area you are looking to lease in
- Is able to listen and understand what you need
- Can solve leasing problems and negotiate a competitive deal
- Can build strong working relationships with all parties
- Is well educated in their field
- Understands how to review and renegotiate leases
- Knows how to deal with break clauses
- Has the backing of a dedicated team
What Services Should I Look for From a Commercial Property Leasing Consultant?
When you find a potential leasing consultant, make sure that they offer a wide range of services. Not only will this mean you can have all your needs met in one place but that you can also be confident that they will have the expertise you need. Ideally, they should be able to offer services such as:
- Rent reviews – using surveyors to provide accurate costings and expert negotiations so that everyone gets the best possible lease.
- Lease renewals – renewing a commercial property lease is not always as straightforward as you may hope but lease consultants will be able to provide the right advice and even support negotiations in a courtroom if needed.
- Lease re-gearing – as a business changes and grows, it is important to consider new lease negotiations to support these changes. Quality lease consultants will have experience of this for both tenants and landlords.
- Break clause advice – many break clauses are incorrectly served, and so it is vital to find a leasing consultant that understands them properly.
Kirkby Diamond Are the Best Leasing Consultants in Milton Keynes
At Kirkby Diamond, we take pride in the fact that our team are not only dedicated but offer the best advice in the industry. We work with landlords and tenants to ensure commercial property rentals progress smoothly.
If you need help with your lease, then call our dedicated and professional team today – we will arrange an appointment and answer any questions you have before starting work. We are confident that you will be impressed with the service we offer and look forward to supporting you with all your leasing needs. Call today and let us get started!